Prior reservation is required for all groups, including those eligible for free admission.
We invite you to reserve your group visits and workshops at least 4 weeks in advance.
The number of participants is limited to 30 people, including chaperones.
Visit and workshop times (subject to available slots) from Tuesday to Friday :
- 1st visit leaves at 10:15 am for the Aquarium and at 10:30 am for the Museum or Palais, then every 30 minutes.
- Last visit leaves at 3:15 pm for the Aquarium and at 3:30 pm for the Museum or Palais on weekdays.
To ensure optimal visiting conditions, group visits are not available at weekends.
Services at your disposal
A cloakroom is available free of charge for groups. Items must be dropped off and picked up at the same time for the whole group in the presence of the group leader.
The cloakroom is located in the entrance hall, to the right of the ticket office.
The Café du Palais
A café in the hall of the Palais offers group packages on reservation.
The areas of the Palais are accessible to people with disabilities.
On the day of your visit
On the day of your visit, we invite you to :
- Go to the ticket office at least 15 minutes before the start of your visit to pay for your visit and collect your group ticket.
- Leave your belongings in the cloakroom: the group leader must accompany all the participants when they leave their belongings in the cloakroom.
- Gather your group together and head for the entrance to the Museum or Aquarium for an independent visit, or join your lecturer or mediator at the reception/ticket office.
To ensure that your visit takes place in the best possible conditions, we invite you to take note of the general rules for visits.
Rules specific to the Aquarium: observation is the key word during the visit. In order to observe the species, it is important to avoid stressing them by sudden movements, noise or light. To encourage a calm visit, we suggest that accompanying adults divide the children into small groups under the responsibility of an adult. It is also forbidden to bang on the windows, for the well-being of the animals.
Everyone is asked not to run or shout in the exhibition rooms. Photos and videos are allowed, but no flashes or booms.
Incorrect behaviour may lead to exclusion from the group.
Minors are under the responsibility of their guardians.
Payment can be made either :
- in advance and at a distance by cheque (payable to the EPPPD) or by bank transfer
- on site before your visit, by cheque (payable to the EPPPD), cash or credit card
- by administrative mandate