Tourist industry professionals
Discover the Palais
Several visit themes are available for self-guided and guided visits :
- The Palais de la Porte Dorée, an exceptional Art Deco creation, classified as a historic monument: accompanied by one of the Palais’s expert guides, this visit explores spaces usually closed to the public.
- The permanent collections (closed for construction work until spring of 2023) and the temporary exhibitions at the Musée National de l’Histoire de l’Immigration.
- The living collections of the Tropical Aquarium.
These visits are available in English, German, Italian and Spanish.
Spending the day at the Palais
A café provides light meals in the hall of the Palais.
Information and reservations at 01 55 59 53 53.
Online reservation is required for any group visits (minimum of 10 people), self-guided or guided.
You are invited to reserve your group visits and workshops :
- At least 2 weeks in advance for a self-guided visit.
- At least 4 weeks in advance for a guided visit, active visit or workshop.